- Entries may be in digital, oils, watercolors, inks, photography or mixed media.
- All artwork must be original with a focus on strawberries.
- The finished product must be void of any writing or the Festival logo.
- No more than two entry submissions will be accepted for consideration from each artist.
- No entries will be accepted from artists who have previously won the grand prize on two occasions.
- Entries will be evaluated by a judging panel looking for creativity and the best use of a strawberry design.
- If you are notified that you are selected as a finalist, you must physically drop your artwork to the Festival Office in Oxnard during the first week of February for final judging.
- You agree and understand that all rights of the winning designs will belong to the California Strawberry Festival.
- In addition to the official poster, the winning designs may be used in advertising and printed on collectible T-shirts and various promotional items. Winner of the contest must be available to attend our Annual Poster Unveiling and be available to sign artwork for the CSF on a date to be determined.
By entering the contest you agree and understand that all rights of the winning designs will belong to the California Strawberry Festival. The winning design may be used in advertising and various promotional items; however, the Festival reserves the right to not select a winner. Winner of the contest must be available to attend our Annual Artwork Unveiling and be available to sign artwork for the Festival on a date to be determined. Any artwork not selected must be picked up during February 20-28, 2020. The Festival does not store any artwork left after February 28th nor will it return artwork by mail. Any artwork left after March 1, 2020 will be disposed of.
2020 Applications Have Been Closed