Volunteer at the Festival
Our volunteers play a crucial role in the success of the Festival. If you haven’t already been recruited by Daisy Tatum, who has personally recruited thousands of the Festival’s volunteers over the last 35 years, you’ve come to the right place! Daisy’s volunteers, many of whom have been with her for decades, including some who started volunteering in high school and who are now adults with their own children, are a great pride to her—and to the Festival. Daisy’s favorite aspect of the Festival is “having the community involved.” Her biggest challenge each year is to ensure her volunteers are happy and their needs are met. Her favorite way of handling situations is to “smile but be firm.” And, if you know “Ms. Tatum,” as she’s normally addressed, you know her strategy works. So, if you’re still interested, answer these questions:
- Are you at least 14 years-old?
- Do you have a great attitude?
- Are you able to take direction with a smile?
- Do you have fun helping others?
- Would you like free entry into the Festival?
If you said YES, please click below for more info and an application.
- Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Adult Application
- Camarillo High School Application
- Channel Islands High School Application
- Hueneme High School Application
- Oxnard High School Application
- Pacifica High School Application
- Rancho Campana High School Application
- Rio Mesa High School Application
- Out of District Application
Become a Performer
Chuck Heinold, Musical Coordinator
7210 Jordan Avenue #D-6
Canoga Park, CA 91301
Phone: (818) 398-6624
*We are no longer accepting musical artists for 2018. Deadline for consideration was January 31.
Become a Sponsor
Become a Friend of the Festival