The Festival is located at Strawberry Meadows of College Park at 3250 South Rose Avenue in Oxnard.
Oxnard is approximately 62 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles and 35 miles south of Santa Barbara.
Due to weekend street closures, we do not recommend using GPS and Waze navigation. Please refer to the driving directions below. Numerous signs off the freeway alert you of options and also direct you to shuttle stops (the preferred way to get to the celebration).
Parking on site is $10. No overnight parking permitted.
From Northbound 101 Freeway
- Exit Rice Avenue and make left hand turn
- Continue southbound on Rice Avenue and exit at Pleasant Valley Road
- Make a left, westbound turn until you reach Bard Road
- Turn right on Bard and follow the signs
From Southbound 101 Freeway
- Exit Victoria Avenue and make a right hand turn
- Head southbound on Victoria Avenue
- Turn left (east) on Channel Islands Blvd
- Turn right (south) on Ventura Road
- Make a left, eastbound turn on Bard Road
- Take Bard Road to Rose Avenue and follow the signs